Client / Owner:
The goverment of Holland / NPMNA
The Hague, Netherlands
Marriott's Aruba Beach Resort &
Claim Management / Litigation Support
FasTrack Associates Staff:
D.P. Boulet, PE
M. Ondius, BsPE
This 425 room beachside resort included a 12,000 sqft casino, three full-service restaurants, four bars and expansive guest amenities; it was built from an abandoned shell, after a full financial
FasTrack Scope of Work
- Pre Development and financing negotiation of financing package and operating contract
- Selection & coordination of design team
- Pre-qualification of contractors and operators
- Daily construction management duties with a full site staff with hq support
- Local government relation facilitation.
FasTrack provided a comprehensive project control package, including ownership representation, project and contract management, QC / QS activities and total financial oversight.In addition, FasTrack identified and coordinated the procurement of critical construction materials and finishes to achieve substantial savings (over $US 1.8MM) over original budgets.
The Project was completed on time and in budget.